Cooking Time 20 Mins
- 3 sprays of spray oil e.g. Fry light/rapeseed oil/olive oil
- 500g lean 5% beef mince
- 4 tbsp low salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 fresh limes juiced
- 1 red chilli finely sliced
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger grated
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 carrot grated
- 250g pack microwave rice
- Add the mince and spray oil to a frying pan and cook for around 5 minutes or until browned.
- In a bowl/mug mix the soy, honey, lime juice and chilli together to make a dressing and set aside.
- When the mince is browned stir in the spring onions, ginger, garlic and carrot and cook for another 5 minutes until the beef is cooked through.
- Microwave/cook your rice.
- Pour the soy, honey, lime and chilli dressing over the mince and serve on the cooked rice.
Makes 2 large portions or can be split into smaller portions to fit your personal calories.
589 Kcal Per Serving (as above)
Tip: You can buy frozen/pre-chopped ingredients from most supermarkets for speed and less waste e.g. garlic, chilli, ginger.