This is literally one of the quickest simplest dinners ever when you’re in a rush or don’t feel like cooking! It’s high in protein and carbs and low in fat.
6 sprays of spray oil e.g. Fry light/rapeseed oil/olive oil
400g minute steak/steak bashed really thin
1 cup of frozen edamame beans
30g fresh corridander torn or chopped
1 pack of microwave pilau rice
1 fresh lime
50g Blue Dragon light sweet chilli sauce (35% less sugar)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the steak. Fry on each side for a few minutes until cooked.
- Microwave the edamame beans in a mug with a little water.
- Microwave the rice according to the instructions.
- Drain the edamame bean and mix into the rice with the coriander.
- Serve the steak on top of the rice with a squeeze of lime juice and drizzle of sweet chilli sauce.
Serves 2 as above or adjust the quantities above to suit your macros.
Ready in 5 minutes.
If you don’t like coriander leave it out or swap for chopped spinach.
Nutrition per portion: 515 Cals
Apply now for a free trial ! What have you got to lose?