Cooking Time 30 Mins
An easy healthy dinner, nutritionally balanced with protein, carbs and healthy fats thats also packed with vitamins.
- 6 sprays of spray oil e.g. Fry light/rapeseed oil/olive oil
- 400g cod or smoked haddock fillets
- 400g pack of ready chopped butternut squash and sweet potato
- 300g pack of cooked beetroot chopped into chunks
- 200g pack of ready sliced kale
- 1 lemon halved
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Mixed dried herbs
- 250g pack of microwave brown rice
- 25g flaked almonds
- 30g low fat yoghurt
- Mix the butternut squash, sweet potato and beetroot together in a large baking dish. Spray with 3-4 sprays of oil, squeeze in the juice of half your lemon, add the garlic and shake in some dried herbs. Roast at 200C for 30 minutes.
- Wrap your fish in a parcel of tin foil with 2 sprays of oil. Season with salt and pepper and any favourite herbs/spices and bake on a tray for 20 minutes.
- When there’s 10 minutes left on your timer add your kale to the root vegetable tray, mix and bake for a final 10 minutes.
- Microwave your rice and serve it all up with the yoghurt, flaked almonds and more squeezed lemon.
Serves 2 or adjust the quantities above to suit your personal calories.
Tip: You can use up any left over veg such as carrot, parsnips and white potatoes.
Nutrition per portion:
To Start Your Journey Apply For Our 28 Day Challenge Below