Cooking Time 30 Mins
Try this low carb but really satisfying meal.
It’s high in protein as well as providing healthy portion of vitamins A, B,C, E and K, iron and magnesium.
- 3 sprays of spray oil e.g. Fry light/rapeseed oil/olive oil
- 500g lean 5% pork mince
- 1 sachet of Itsu miso soup paste
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger grated
- 4 tbsp low salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 red chilli finely sliced
- 1 pack of pre-sliced kale
- 1 pack of cauliflower rice
- Place the mince in a large bowl with the sachet of miso soup paste, garlic and ginger and combine.
- Form the mince into balls by dividing the mixture in half, and then keep halving until you’re happy with the number and size.
- Place the meatballs on an baking sheet and cook at 200ºC for 20 minutes/until cooked through.
- In a bowl/mug mix the soy, honey, apple cider vinegar and chilli together to make a dressing and set aside.
- Add the sliced kale and cauli rice to a frying pan with the spray oil, stir and warm through on a low heat.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, serve up with the kale and cauli rice and pour over the dressing.
Makes 2 large portions or can be split into smaller portions to fit your personal calories.
Tip: You can make your own cauliflower rice for half the price of pre-made by grating raw cauliflower.
Nutrition per portion: