Quick low fat and perfect post-training or after a long day at work !
- 6 sprays of spray oil e.g. Fry light/rapeseed oil/olive oil
- 1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 a tub of Philadelphia Lightest low fat cream cheese
- 165g raw king prawns
- 50g/1/2 a bag chopped spinach
- 1/2 pack sliced mushrooms
- 30g fresh basil torn or chopped
- 150g wholewheat/brown pasta
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water and boil for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
- Fry the mushrooms in the spray oil until soft then add the prawns and cook until pink.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and heat until bubbling.
- Then stir in the spinach, basil and cream cheese and cook through for a few minutes.
- Drain the pasta and serve up with the sauce on top.
Serves 2 as above or adjust the quantities above to suit your macros.
Ready in 20 minutes.
Add more prawns or try swapping the prawns for chicken or turkey to up your protein.
Nutrition per portion:
Apply Now For a Free trial ! What have you got to lose?