10 Easy Ways To Save 1000 Calories
1. Swap 1 tbsp olive oil in your cooking for 10 sprays of spray oil = 109 kcals saved.
2. Swap the not so Skinny Latte for an Americano with some skimmed milk = 114 kcals saved.
3. Use unsweetened almond milk in your porridge instead of semi-skimmed = 50 kcals saved.
4. Cut 1 tsp of sugar from your tea or coffee or switch to sweetener = 15 kcals saved per cup.
5. If you don’t want to skip the booze switch that glass of red wine for a gin and slim = 100 kcals saved.
6. Reduce your usual portion of porridge by 10g = 38 kcals saved.
7. Swap rice for cauliflower rice = 130 kcals saved.
8. Opt for 5% fat lean mince = 150 kcals saved
9. Swap Spaghetti pasta for courgetti = 160 kcals saved.
10. Pass on 1 chocolate Hob Nob = 90 calories saved.
It could be small changes like this that help you create a calorie deficit over the course of a week.
Creating a deficit of just 1000 calories over a week/ 4000 calories a month could lead to losing an extra 1lb a month. Even better when it’s with just a few simple changes!
Look at where you could make small wins and try tracking your calories. It doesn’t have to all be about drastic diet. 👍🙂
If you want to see some results, and now is the time to try something new, check out our new trial.
Hit the link!